TP-LINK’s 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE510 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE510 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
Advanced Antenna System
· Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna
· Dedicated metal reflector ensures higher gain and lower noise interference
TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience. To mitigate these effects, the CPE510 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE510 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
· Built-in 13dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
· Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 23dBm/200mw
· System-level optimizations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
· TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
· Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
· AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
· Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely